We would rather Focus on doing permanent change for the better
when we help the disadvantaged rather that just applying
band aids and keeping things the same.
WHAT KIND OF GRANTS DO WE NOT CONSIDER?
Except in unusual circumstances The Reuter Foundation does not grant for:
- Endowment or capital campaign programs.
- Construction or renovation of buildings.
- Equipment purchases including computers, software, printers, DVD players, etc.
- Artistic or civic projects.
- Debt reductions.
- Benefit functions.
- Conferences, travel or media projects.
- Graduate studies and tuition payments.
- To influence legislation or participate in any political campaigns.
WHAT KIND OF PROPOSALS DO WE SOLICIT?
The Reuter Foundation encourages proposals from Social Service Agencies in the Cleveland OH area that:
Provide social services for the poor, needy and disadvantaged.
- Care and safety of youth and women.
- Job placement and job readiness programs for individuals returning from incarceration.
- Services to the elderly, physically, mentally or developmentally disabled.
- Provide seed funding for new & innovative groundbreaking research projects.
- Employment procurement assistance and entry-level job training.
- Emergency assistance to needy individuals through other service agencies
- Rehabilitation for chemical dependencies.
- Housing support and shelter for abused women.